Win Dat They Cum!! 3:360:00/3:36
Sweet Song Bird 3:010:00/3:01
Ten Four 3:430:00/3:43
Ice Factory III 6:240:00/6:24
Stuck Here... 5:240:00/5:24
Proper sh!t 5:190:00/5:19
Coolie High 5:420:00/5:42
The Game Needs Me!! 1:540:00/1:54
Two Sided 4:520:00/4:52
New YorK New York 5:580:00/5:58
The Drop !!!!!!! 5:080:00/5:08
Welcome 2 the Beat Store:
Exclusive Beats & Leasing Beats
EXCLUSIVE BEAT LICENSE AGREEMENT
RIGHTS GRANTED TO THE BUYER
Buyer does have the worldwide, exclusive, transferable right for the use of the Music as long as additional audio/visual performances are recorded with our musical compositions (hereinafter referred to as “synchronization”) The Buyer is granted permission to sell or broadcast only in synchronization or mechanical reproduction with other visual or audio performances (vocals) added by Buyer. Rights include distribution of phono-record demos created using the Producer compositions. Buyer has distribution, performance and radio rights as long as they adhere to the following restrictions. Buyer understands that the rights that are being granted to the Buyer in this Agreement are exclusive and that the Seller will have the no authority and no right to issue other parties the right to use the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.
1) The License expressly FORBIDS resale or other distribution of the Producer's compositions, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You CANNOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer all OR any of the products sold or their rights under the Producer to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2) The Buyer understands that the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement does not contain any unapproved samples. The Buyer also understands that they are responsible for clearing all samples that they choose to use and that the Seller cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Buyer uses in conjunction with the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.
3) Buyer cannot resell, lease or license any compositions to another user. The Buyer understands that The Seller maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.
4) Buyer cannot use beat compositions as a background element in TV, Film and DVD projects without obtaining written consent and or another license agreement.
5) Buyer must supply the Producer with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Producer's Music.
6) Buyer must include on all productions the producer's name. Buyer agrees to display this statement on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, etc.
8) Buyer must contact and inform Seller of CD sales if the Original Instrumental Composition is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Seller must receive credit for the Original Instrumental Composition, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties. Buyer must also contact and inform Seller if 150,000 units are sold so Seller can start receiving royalties.
9) Use of the Producer's compositions in isolation (without synchronization of vocal performance) is not permitted.
1) Buyer has the right to perform with the Producer's music in public. If the Producer's music composition purchased by Buyer is exploited regionally, nationally or worldwide via radio, television, motion picture or in any other form of entertainment, Buyer must contact Seller so that Seller can take proper steps in obtaining any performance royalties generated.
2) Buyer is the sole owner of the music referred to in this agreement. Buyer has no ownership of the Producer's copyrights.
3) Buyer must comply with every aspect of this agreement or this license will be terminated.
Lease Prices Only Below (info 4 Exclusive Rights & Prices)
You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the untagged song, and/or a copy of the raw WAV file. The song file can be delivered digitally or through the mail on a CD. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat (or song) for ONE commercial recording or broadcast. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 2,000 copies. Selling more than 2,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You will receive a contract in the mail granting you non-exclusive rights to the beat. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. You may also acquire new leasing rights if you sell more than 2,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale. The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
You will receive a MP3 file of the beat (or song), untagged (free of soundmarks) and/or a copy of the raw WAV file. The song file can be delivered digitally or through the mail on a CD. Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You will receive a contract in the mail granting you exclusive rights to the beat. You own the recording as a "work made for hire". The original seller may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, except for prior leasing rights holders and his/her own promotional page (no downloads there). The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all commercial recordings.
SPECIAL USES: TV, Movies, Commercials, Websites
- Charity organizations: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Student projects for school/college: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Commercials, In-house, company publications: for publications with less than 50,000 viewers exclusive rights suffice. Terms are to be discussed for larger publications.
- Websites (less than 100,000 monthly hits): leasing rights suffice
- Websites (other): must acquire exclusive rights
- TV/Movie: terms are to be discussed
You are visitor number: 217